We had an exceptional number of abstracts this year and wanted to give as many people as possible chance to present, but this means that we have a very full program. Please show respect to your fellow speakers, the chairs and the audience by keeping to the times outlined in the notification letter.
All presentations should be prepared in PowerPoint in 16:9 ratio. Keynote files are NOT supported.
- The Speakers' Ready Room will be networked with the session rooms, which means your presentation will be automatically distributed to your session hall once it is uploaded in the Speakers' Ready Room.
- Presentations will not be accepted directly in the session hall for uploading; all presenters should upload their PPT presentations from the speaker ready room.
- Please note that the “Presenter View” is not available. If you need your notes, please bring them on paper.
- Please proceed to your meeting hall10-15 minutes before session start time in order to introduce yourself to the session chair(s) and to familiarize yourself with the set-up.
- Oral abstract presentations has 12 minutes allocated including the Q&A part. (10 minutes talk + 2 minutes Q&A).
- Moderated poster presentations has 6 minutes allocated including the Q&A part. (5 minutes talk + 1 minutes Q&A)
Speakers' Ready Room
All presenters must check into the Speakers' Ready Room at least 2 hours prior to their session time in order to upload their presentation.
Speakers' Ready Room Hours
Announcement will be available soon.